Monday, June 27, 2011

My verision of Accountable Kids! A chore system that works.

I recently came across this book. I really appreciate the depth and thoroughness of the program. As a mom with children with ADHD and impulse disorders I have watched my boys thrive of the stability and consistency this program offers.

 

 

You can buy the whole kit pictured above, but I needed to add my own creative spin on things. I printed off cards from this site http://printable.tipjunkie.com/pocket-chore-cards-printable-chore-charts/ on colored paper. Then I ran them thru my Scotch laminator. My husband bought and cut me 4 wooden plaques for each of the children. Here is what things looked like when I was in the middle of this project.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Then I got to the fun part! I was able to start painting. I love painting and this was so fun to do.


Finally, the finished result. A kid friendly chore system!

No comments:

Post a Comment