Thursday, December 15, 2011

Foggy Farm.

Our very long driveway.
I figured it was time to post some pictures of the farm. I have hesitated up until now, simply because this drought has made things rather ugly. But there is something wonderfully mysterious about fog, so I thought I would take some photos.


Part of the front yard with a small view of horse pasture.
Close up of the ponies!!! It is so nice to have them right off the back porch.


Dasa and the puppies getting ready to feed the ponies.

My view out the back mudroom towards the stock pens.

Standing at the stock pens looking towards to back of the house.

This is beyond the stock pens towards the back acerage.
 Trying to give some idea of the property. This shows about 30 of the over 200 acres we get to play with. :)
A close up of the tree I thought looked pretty in the fog.

Part of the front acreage. Pecan trees.

More Pecan trees.



The front view of the farm house.



Side yard.

The one lone cow I could find in the fog!


2 comments:

  1. Looks so nice! Enjoy it! --Little Nyssa from WTM

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is BEAUTIFUL, richelle! what fun! such a wonderful and rich life for your children.

    ReplyDelete